Bath and Body Works -Japanese Cherry Blossom

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love, love, love Rice Flower and Shea....smellls so yummy! I also love Cherry Blossom, Warm Vanilla Sugar and Moonlight Path, I don't like the fruity smells that much. My all time favorite though is Vanilla Lace at Victoria's Secret.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

I just went to their website, how does anyone afford this stuff?
Its not that expensive- shop their sales. A lot of their soaps are 3 for $10, and so are their sprays/lotions. Look at their 50-75% racks too, lots of good stuff.

Tonight I got some lotions for only $2.00 - soaps 3 for $10.00 and sprays for only $2.50. Cheaper than anything else in the department stores you'll find & it really lasts forever!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You can also buy the little travel sized bottles if the big ones aren't on sale. I have a couple I bought some time ago. I don't use much spray so those big bottles last an eternity for me.
I bought some big bottles at the big sale they had. They were $4 each.

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like the japanese cherry blossom but it turns on me and smells weird. I like the plumeria alot its the one I always wear.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that when I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday, but I didn't try it. I bought the new vitamin mint body wash--- yuuum. I'm going to check out the Japanese Cherry Blossom when it go there again. They have a deal where if you sign up for emails you get a free lip gloss.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so addicted to Victoria's Secret Garden lotions and sprays that I forget about Bath and Body Works...I have to try that Japanese Cherry Blossom, *definitely* sounds like something I'd love!!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom..in fact I'm wearing it right now.
I also really like Moonlight Path and Tropical Passion Fruit.
I have a funny story about the Tropical Passion Fruit.
My Sister and I were Christmas Shopping and I had it on, she asked me what it was and I told her.
We went into B&BW and she bought some...also spayed a little from the tester on herself.
She should have tested before she bought...within an hour or so it actually started to smell like a cat had peed in her...and she doesn't have any cats.
Bad for her, good for me...she gave me the bottle she bought!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

SALES!!!! The only reason why I went in there was due to a friend's birthday and happened to see their $3/5/7 sale. So I stocked up. Plus the stuff is usually good enough where you don't need to load half the bottle like some of the store bought stuff. So a bottle of shower gel will last you 6 months vs. 2-3 that you get from the grocery store.

I still have a bunch of scents that were discontinued from Victoria's Secret a while ago that I'm working my way through (they've lasted well over a year). Once I'm through that back to B&BW I go for their complete line of Japanese Cherry Blossom!