Barn Cat Builds

KittenBarn13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, something exciting! I decided it's time to get my barn cats a better setup. I want to find a room or something and build a shelter area with a litter area, toys, food, water, etc. But I have no ideas for specifics. Any ideas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenBarn13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
barn cat shelter ideas - Google Search

I have to admit that I have never seen a barn cat in my life here in the concrete jungle, but there appear to be a lot of ideas online. I am not sure what you are looking for.
I checked online and could only find catios. I might try to base something off of a catio. I'm just looking for something cool to build for some barn cats. I might use a whole stall, or just put something against a wall. Just need some cool ideas

Strizkiz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know walmart, home depot and places online can get you a fairly cheap shelter; and delivered. I dont know what kind of size youre looking for but im sure you could get something for 35 bucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenBarn13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know walmart, home depot and places online can get you a fairly cheap shelter; and delivered. I dont know what kind of size youre looking for but im sure you could get something for 35 bucks
Nice! I'd look into that