Bagels

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love either onion or "everything" bagels with cream cheese. But I can't them anymore because of the fat content of the cream cheese.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I love either onion or "everything" bagels with cream cheese. But I can't them anymore because of the fat content of the cream cheese.
altho i don't recommend the 'fat-free' cream cheese
the low-fat neufchatel is pretty good...you could try that!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went to Brueggers Bagels for lunch. I loooove the Chicken Fiesta bagel...however no one must order this because everytime I go in there they make it different or don't know how to make it (ie referencing the menu for whats on it). Well it has chicken, veggie cream cheese (I think), corn salsa, green pepper, onion and lettuce. Mmmm..... But something is always done wrong and this time there was no cream cheese. That is the utmost crucial ingrediant to why I like these bagel sandwiches! I got it to go so couldn't get it fixed. So it was good but I was dissapointed... Oh well it was healthier for me in the end!!!

Oh and they have these new sourdough bagels. It was very good. However, I think my favorite is still garlic (well at least for that particular sandwich).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a local "chain" Sue Ann bagels and they have spinach quiche bagels which are really good. In October their special is pumpkin Chocolate chip bagels!!! Have to have toasted with a dab of butter and cream cheese. They make lots of their own flavored cream cheeses too!! I was just thinking I should have picked up a dozen today-rats!!!