Bad news

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so so sorry.....It is hard to find the right words to convey my sadness right now.
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Carla, David and Ken, family and furbabies: I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Cathi was a wonderful person who always had a kind word and a smile for me. I will miss her! Sending hugs to all of you. Know that you remain in our thoughts in prayers.
Sue, Tybalt and kitties

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi: Goodbye, my friend... thanks for the wonderful job that you have done for each and every person on the board whom you have come across. You left your love on each and every one of us..

Though you may be gone and lots of us are crying our hearts out cos we have lost a wonderful friend, I know you are in a place with no pain, no stress and no deadlines to meet. I am crying tears of joy for you as you cross over.

Take care over there, we'll meet soon and oh yes, take care of all our rainbow kitties, tell them how much we miss them.

Take care...

Lots of love,

Kate

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cathi, now that your fight is over may you rest in peace.

Ken, Carla, David and all of Cathi's family, please know that you are surrounded by love as you come to terms with your sad loss. Cathi was a wonderful person who, already, is deeply missed.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
NO words can say how sorry I am that she lost the fight for life - at least she is now at peace. May we all met one day at the edge of the Rainbow Bridge as we all go on our ways.
Thinking of you. All my love.

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh. I'm sorry to hear this, how awful. My thoughts are with you

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very sorry to hear this news. God grant her family strength to deal with this loss. Also I pray for peace for all of them and that God will draw those remaining ever closer to him.