Bad News-Need Vibes

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tammie, good wishes and prayers from me too. This is serious if not treated, but quite manageable if you pay attention to what your doctor tells you. And you are way too young to have all of these problems! Just know, its not your fault, some of us are just wired to have these medical things go wrong, and thank god we have science and technology to help us live healthy lives. I know a few people who have been living with CHF and other complications with no real impact on their life style, apart from paying really close attention to the food and medication guidelines that the doctor prescribes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you again everyone. I'm still feeling a bit unsure about all of this. And still kind of nervous.

I have had a lot of things go on the last 2 years and have been considering a couple of pretty drastic moves to ease things. I'm sure you'll hear about them very soon!
I can't seem to keep quiet when it comes to this group!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammy, hope you're feeling more encouraged today! Goblin has given wonderful advice that you would be wise to educate yourself about this condition and your best treatment options. Not only do the doctors not know it all, they frequently just don't tell you all the information you need. What Sammy5 said is so true. This is in no way your fault! Sounds like you're in the process of making some pretty big decisions, and I'm glad you know we'll be here to listen when that time comes.