Bad news about Bentley

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rebecca p.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there ,

Yes indeed , Sir Bentley has turned out to be quite the card . He's romping amuck with my oldest kittie Roger *LOL*
Who by the way , is NOT supposed to be romping at all , but , Ya can't stop an old romper . Roger actually had Bentley at a loss last night . They were running together and Ben went to "take" Roger down .......HA HA !

NOT !

Roger got him in a headlock and crashed Bentleys head into the floor . He used to play with Maryann this way , and I assume it freaked Bentley out . *LOL* No harm though , like I said , they were playing and Bentley just kinda shook his head a few times and crawled up by me , like a child that's been scorned by another parent ! *LOL*

Thanks for askin , hope all is well with you and yours !

Rebecca P.

P.S. Thanks SO much for ya'lls input and for caring . It's really pulled us all through this........NO MORE ACCIDENTS !!!!!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again , Ya'll have been real

to put up with me and my rambling......BLESS YA'LL !
(and yes , that's HOW we type YOU ALL in New Orleans) , Not Y'all...........Nah......That's just not correct ! *LOL*

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL
I thought I was the only southerner (originally from NC) that typed ya'll

LOL

Ginger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rebecca p.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey hun ,

Ya know that's true ! Albeit gramatically incorrect , WHO cares , right ? Where are you from originally, if you don't mind my asking that is . I'm a born and raised New Orleanian , well......since I was 18 and moved across the world several times . But the accent remains I suppose ! *LOL*