Bad Kitty Thread: Caught in the Act.

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of these days I'll actually get a picture of them when they've managed to pry the kitty toy closet door open and I come home to find mangled cat toys scattered all over the place. Or when I catch Rishi with half a gecko still hanging from his mouth...
There was a great one of Rishi where he managed to climb up the screen door and get sandwiched between the screen and the sliding glass door. He looked like one of those suction cup Garfields, completely stuck with all four feet splayed out, but my boyfriend's computer crashed, so that pic might be lost forever.

Think I've still got a few to contribute anyway...let's see...

Rug??? What Rug??? There's no unravelled rug behind me...

Ah...the water looks so inviting...should I stick a paw in and check before diving in? Toilet bowl, swimming pool, same thing, right?

Here's a two-parter--Before (good kitty, nicely grooming his brother)

After, deciding to play fight instead without letting his brother know of the change (sigh...boys will be boys, right?)

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Here's the story behind this one. I heard something in my living room and went to investigate because my boyfriend was fast asleep. I saw something just over my head and truned on the light and there he was staring me in the eyes.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]