Bad haircut!

janey83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went to the hair dressers the other day, my hair is always below my sholders but this time he cut it on my shoulders! with really short layers in it. short layers are no good for my hair coz it goes really frizzy, oh well it'll grow.

Hope you like your new hair cut better.

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emb_78

I am so upset about this!!! I look so bad! Some people say they like it.... I can't even hide it
I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think... The way we view ourselves can often be quite different from the way other view us.
Why dont you go and get a re-cut from someone new? ring around a few pals and find out who they reccomend... Also, did you explain to her that it was not what you wanted? She probably just didn't realise. And remember, it will grow back! I was so upset a while ago when I got my hair cut and I didnt like it - It took quite a bit of coaxing from Dan to get me to take my coat hood off! I've been to a new place now and had it fixed and I love it! (ok, its a bit short, but it's a much better style than the mini-mullet)

Do some browsing on the net for styles and ideas of how to work with what you have

Kim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think... The way we view ourselves can often be quite different from the way other view us.
Why dont you go and get a re-cut from someone new? ring around a few pals and find out who they reccomend... Also, did you explain to her that it was not what you wanted? She probably just didn't realise. And remember, it will grow back! I was so upset a while ago when I got my hair cut and I didnt like it - It took quite a bit of coaxing from Dan to get me to take my coat hood off! I've been to a new place now and had it fixed and I love it! (ok, its a bit short, but it's a much better style than the mini-mullet)

Do some browsing on the net for styles and ideas of how to work with what you have

Kim
Thanks... It was a mini mullet!!!
I went to someone else today and just had it fixed!!!
The mullet is gone!!
It still isn't lovely, but it is better than it was!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the reason why i dont go to the hairdressers. I get my mam to do it plus its free although its not the most up to date hairstyle it works for me:eek:)