Bad car wreck

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie!  I'm sorry, but so glad you are okay.  Prayers being sent your way!!!

"Flowers for you!" 

mom22cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sending prayers for your speedy recovery. So glad you are ok. Blessings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

I am starting to do a bit better, will be out and back to normal by Christmas hopefully!!!

:)

I'm still organizing the Card exchange........... will be sending the list out in about 2 weeks so get your names submitted if you want to join!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to see you are doing better. I was thinking about you the other day and planned to post a message to see how you are. You are so lucky that things weren't any worse. Thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.