Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Was he jumping up the wall?  Wow, must have been something pretty important!  LOL

The funny thing is that There is nothing there but he keeps aiming at that same spot...now his sister does it too!!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The funny thing is that There is nothing there but he keeps aiming at that same spot...now his sister does it too!!
You don't see it but they sure do! 
  Soon there will be a dent worn in the wall and then you will see it too.....

And there was me thinking he was attacking his own shaddow"

mld13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my two house cats are always causing trouble, and the funny thing is they are father and daughter. their names are tiger and pantera, they love looking out the windows. I was getting ready to wash the dishes i left for about 15 sec. and when i came back this is what i saw.

pantera loves to bug me when i am on the computer

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's nothing there that you can see. Don't forget their eyes are better than ours.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see you're as padantic as I about keeping them off the draining board and table etc. Mine get a little treat before bed and both of them are on the draining board eating out of the same plate.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The Mu is the tortoiseshell.  The Mu and Susy, my other tortoiseshell girl, rule around here and all the tabby and black and white cats have to keep out of their way. 

Your two look very well behaved in that photo, was that the calm before the storm?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Mu is the tortoiseshell.  The Mu and Susy, my other tortoiseshell girl, rule around here and all the tabby and black and white cats have to keep out of their way. :lol3:

Your two look very well behaved in that photo, was that the calm before the storm?
There were so many of the torty that I that maybe dear George was a girl. Beautiful colours.
No actually. They were probably going to sleep it's just blighty looked so sweet peeping over whisky. I have loads of pictures of them but I'm not sure if I can write after I put them in. On my phone. There's an article in either Cat World or Your Cat about a kitty that came back after 2 years.
How are you doing? Snow on Mount Fiji?
We've had snow right up north. It doesn't snow where I am but usually does in Jerusalem but not yet. Winter seems to be only starting now.
How are the cats with the sniffles?
Keep warm and well.
:hugs: