Back in the Basket Again

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya is home with me and clearly settled. She really wanted to resume her position as my resident crotch warmer (we tried mom out repeatedly but since mom has arthritis she can't sleep spread-eagled... -
How disappointing).

I disturbed her for a couple weeks after I got back by dismembering my room and painting (found suspicious kitty prints in the red floor paint...
Hmmmm...) Finally the room is mostly back together again there is one closet still to go but that has to wait on wall repairs.

Poor thing resorted to curling up on a shelf in the store room, really an unfinished area on the 2nd floor in a pile of stuffed sheep toys mom was collecting for church nursery room. We call this "Sheeping". I guess its a good sub for a cat pile?

Typical conversation:

"Where's Aya?"

"Oh, she's 'sheeping' again,"

Anyway when the room wnet back together I placed a sheepskin (fake) cloth in the cat basket (hers!) that I exported from Japan for her. It took her no time at all to reclaim my room and her basket as hers.

"Ahem, I will takes my tuna in bed this morning,"

BTW that is a kitty-shaped covered hot water bottle or yutanpo from Japan keeping her company.

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aya is adorable, as always. She looks as if she has settled well into her new home!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks like she's shy of the camera now, glad she enjoys here favorite basket again..

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! I just love that last picture. Queen Aya, indeed! And she deserves that title!

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's looking very regal in her basket.

Jeff

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yay!! She's looking perfectly pleased with herself, the basket, and to be reunited with you!!