Back from Florida....now I have to move there!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, welcome back to NE Ohio!! I would kill for a week in Florida!! LOL, just a week, I think it would take me that long to defrost

Great pics!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous pictures! We were in Cape Canaveral for a little while before the cruise (spent the night at a BEAUTIFUL Radisson hotel, then the next day went to a public park on the Banana River). We saw some manatees while standing by the river. It was so beautiful and so nice out there!! We also saw dolphins right in front of the cruise ship while we were waiting to leave port. I could totally move to Florida also now. Rob wants to spend the rest of our lives in Charleston, but I might have a chance in talking him into moving to St. Thomas (USVI) because he'd do GREAT with the transmission business there!

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

You know, I thought the same thing! He looks like a frog!! But how would a frog get up there?
Yeah, actually, that is definately a frog. Tree frogs like him have sticky fingers. =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katzyn

Yeah, actually, that is definately a frog. Tree frogs like him have sticky fingers. =)
Yeah, the more I look at him, he does look like a frog, doens't he? Just that there were so many gecko's running around, I was confused! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

whatever he was he was a cutie!
And you all look like you had a blast! i should start posing with people strategically placed too!
Oh yeah you make the skinny ones stand on either side of you to cover your hips!