Baby Zero is gone.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Baby Zero's passing. It's never easy to lose our furry ones, but somehow it's especially tough when they're tiny and have their whole life before them and then they're just -- gone. My heart is with you.

RIP
Sweet Baby Zero

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

May she rest in peace in God's loving arms
Thanks, John, I know she is in a good place now!

I'm so sorry to hear about that! It must be hard being so unexpected. She knew she was loved and now has a nice resting space.
Thanks, Sara. It was quite a shock. Yes, I'm glad she is here, in the "family" cemetary!

Thanks JennyR, Booktigger, and Huggles.

Aww Becky, I'm so sorry! Fostering is such a wonderful and giving thing that can bring so much fulfillment, but this is the part that is so, so hard. Thank you for loving this baby so much.

Well, Kelly, I am seriously considering giving up the notion of fostering anymore babies! Maybe I can just get older cats...but I know that those babies and Sugartoes were better off with me than their original owner. She would be preggers again if she were still there. And the babies are so sweet. She is the fourth kitten we lost since starting last spring, out of a total of 11 kits. I'll know better as time passes...I always planned to only foster about 2 litters a year. By this fall I'll decide.

Thanks, Linda, DaiDreamer, Carolcat, and Vi04

Becky at that age a necropsy is a waste of time and money. It could have been FKS or another genetic problem that claimed Z

Thanks for confirming that, Hissy. I trust in your knowledge. I'm considering it like SIDS in a human baby. I believe I lost Zero to a tragic unpreventable occurance. There were no signs or symptoms suggesting anything else!

Will say a prayer for your little one and for you to find inner peace.

Thanks, Leesali. Although it still is a fresh pain, I do feel more at peace now.

Thanks, Lacey, Ugaimes, Fran and AbbysMom for your words of comfort.

Everyone else is doing well today. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, it sure does help to have caring Catlady (and Catguy) friends!