Baby Teeth

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Keep them precious little teeth! Your kitty is teething now and adult's teeth are setting and they all should be in when your kitty is around 7 months old.

I managed to find only two of my boy's baby teeth :( and I kept them.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've never found a kitten tooth
More often the teeth are swallowed while they are having their meals. Other places that they can be found are on toys they chew on while teething but most likely most people don't know that their cats are teething and while they are cleaning the house, they vacuum it off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Notacrazycatlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never found a kitten tooth
I think these were a fluke. I found tapeworms coming out of Angus' butt so I got meds for both Angus and Leo to take. Angus gulped his pill pockets with the meds inside down with no problem. Leo ate the pill pocket without touching the pill TWICE :argh: so I had to give him his pill the old fashioned way. I found one of the two teeth on my pants leg when I let him off my lap, so it must have been knocked loose when I was opening his mouth and the other was on the floor where he'd been nibbling the pill pocket so it must have gotten stuck in the pill or pill pocket and fallen out.