Veteran
Purraise

Welcome Sweet Jasmine!

Congratulations Chris & Danielle!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a text from her this morning at 5.35.am to say Jasmine is "totally gorgeous and that she's not biased!! "
and that she will get Chris to get pictures sent to us in the next day or so!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I received a text from her this morning at 5.35.am to say Jasmine is "totally gorgeous and that she's not biased!! "
Is she still in hospital???

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here in germany even if you have a c setion if everything is fine with you and baby you can leave 8 hours later of giving birth

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update Susan. I can hardly wait to see pictures of Dan with sweet Jasmine.

Originally Posted by rosiemac

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK this shows I work too much that I JUST caught this! YAY! I'm so happy for Chris and Dan!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE JASMINE!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just received another couple of texts from Danielle to say it's just gone 6.a.m where they are, but she wants me to thank everyone here for all their good wishes

Chris has brought her laptop in so she may not be able to get some pictures on today but will try and post at least.

She's a little sore as you can imagine and probably won't be out of hospital until saturday, but she's doing ok!

She's about to feed Jasmine, but said that she's feeding and sleeping brillliantly!!, and that she's a perfect little angel, so far!

Oh and Chris!, she wanted to know how you were coping with it being a girl?!, so i told her your reply!