Baby #2 has arrived!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Adding my congratulations to this thread as well - can't have too many good wishes!

I love the name too - did you know it literally means "dove" in Hebrew?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone!  We are doing newborn pics with him tomorrow!!  I'm praying DD cooperates for those!  It was difficult getting my maternity ones done with her!  2 = too busy to stand still and smile!
  I will deffinitley share any gems!
Adding my congratulations to this thread as well - can't have too many good wishes!

I love the name too - did you know it literally means "dove" in Hebrew?
Yes I did!! And that's one of the reasons I love it.  I've always loved looking into the meaning of names.  Like I love the name Leah; but I really don't like the meaning. (I do have a friend named Leah who I probably shouldn't mention that to..lol)  One of my favorite girl names is also Hannah and that was on my girl list; but a friend named her baby that back in January.  My 2nd choice for this baby was Elijah and I also love Noah.  So I guess I have a thing for Biblical/Hebrew names.  Though DD's first name isn't; but her middle is.  Maybe it's mostly for boys. 

When DH and I were engaged I was looking at the meaning of our names and I found out that when you put them together they actually make a sentence.  We put that on the front of our wedding programs.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many congratulations on the new son.  Take good care of yourself.  Hope everything goes well for you with this new baby

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww Jonah is so cute, I am really happy for you and welcome to the world little man, so glad that everything went well.xx