Babies Moving into Birth Canal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
NO! I'm starting to think she wants to keep those babies for herself and is never going to let them out!

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No babies yet! However she is trying to get under my bed. I blocked it so she couldn't get under there. She is also restless. SO I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it will be very soon.

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Still NADA!!!!!! I've let her under the bed however thinking maybe she will have them. She has come out to eat and drink and then back under the bed. I'm beginning to think she will never have them. She got out of the house before July 4, so she is way over 65 days.

smokeynbandit

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awww it should be soon they will come dont worry I remember how frustrating the wait can be tho. try not to think about it or do other things. I was so wrapped up in getting kids back for first day at school I didnt think it that strange that she was hiding under the stairs before we left when i got home thought id check on her and there she was in the box having obvious contractions bless maybe she just wanted the noisy kids away while she done it lol. Be patient it will happen. sending labour thoughts tiaras way lol.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DragonStar

LOL Thanks. I need all the thoughts I can get. I'll keep everyone posted.
Wow..she is holding out...I'll keep good thoughts that she will deliver soon.

Katie

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No kittens yet. She is starting to check out her nesting boxes. OMG she is HUGE!!! You can only see it when she lays down though. Her belly hangs low.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, I can't wait for the blessed event! I am so glad she is back home, what a horrible scare she gave you! I'll bet it will happen really soon...can you post a picture of her, all fat and pregnant? She sure is a beautiful cat

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will try and get some. Have to wait for hubby to get them..lol..I'm not to good at using the dital. She has been in one of her nesting boxes since about one today, only to come out for a drink of water now and then. Will keep everyone updated. I hope this is going to be FINALLY it.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, she is so beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics, LOL, she looks uncomfortable! I wonder how many babies she has in there? My Shenzi seemed HUGE and she had 8. I hope the time is very near, i will keep checking the board to see! Good luck to you!

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tiara sounds very close. I know my queen stays in her cage a lot before the babies come.....furiously cleaning herself. She is such a good mommy. My girl is expecting her fourth litter in about a month, so I know how tough it can be waiting for the babies.

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think Tiara is in labor. I'm not sure though. It was been a very restless night for her, and for me because of it. She has never wanted to cuddle either, except I got tons of cuddles in the night. She has been purring all night, and she will do this noise, not a meow, but I call it a "pet me" meow(noise from thoat) I will put my hand on her belly and call feel the outline of the kittens, and then a few minutes later it will be gone.