BABIES****Cuteness WARNING!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She had four. This was her first litter ever! She is doing great and is a wonderful mother. 3 girls and 1 boy.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow - she is such a slender cat.. she looks like she swallowed a soccer ball!

Glad all of the babies and mama are doing well.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lele,

Did LeKitty have her babies yet??? I am dying to know and to see pictures of the litte snuggle muffins
I have 26 days left (till we reach day 63) before I get to see my new babies

Please post pictures as soon as you can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SAD News to report... Lekitty had one female baby yesterday morning then all labor stopped. This was her first litter and she was very stressed out. We took her to the ER vet last night and she had four more inside (on xray)that were all alive as far as we could tell (there was movement). They were i good position so because she was not in distress and she was not in active labor we took her home and had to wait and see. As of this morning two dead babies have been born. They looked perfect so I think they were just inside too long. I am sure the ones still in her are dead too. But we are still waiting for her to labor them. We feel very bad for her. She seems still very content with her only daughter that is suckeling away and has a very fat tummy since she has no competition.

On a better note, Felina's babies are getting huge. She is a wonderful mother too.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH LELE, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss. I feel terrible for you and LeKitty. I know that anything can happen during pregnancy and delivery, so I have been trying to keep my head straight that if it happens to Bonnie, that's the way it goes and to move on.

At least LeKitty has at least the one girl to love, nurse, and raise...It still is a shame for the others.

I hope you are now concentrating on the little girl and Felina's kittens as they need you.

Please keep me posted as to how all the babies and moms are doing. I am happy you posted on how big they are getting and that mom is doing her best job

Susan

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
your daughter told me today that Lekitty had a 2nd one that was born alive, so has 2 altogether?