Babies Babies everywhere!

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG....they are so adorable....Samson did so well! I still think your blue/whites look black/white though....but whatever they are.......they are irresistable! Love em all! More Pics....More Pics....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PassiquePersian

OMG....they are so adorable....Samson did so well! I still think your blue/whites look black/white though....but whatever they are.......they are irresistable! Love em all! More Pics....More Pics....
I am working on it, lol been busy today but i promise i will get pics up. they keep changeig colors
i have a judge friend of mine coming over to look at them again tommrow, lol

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I guess i better get in here and brag on my boy who is the daddy to these precious little ones.

Here is Samson. this picture is hilarious cuz just a few seconds before I took the picture he'd been attacking that catnip pillow. Then he just zonked out holding it.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fluffysimba

Well I guess i better get in here and brag on my boy who is the daddy to these precious little ones.

Here is Samson. this picture is hilarious cuz just a few seconds before I took the picture he'd been attacking that catnip pillow. Then he just zonked out holding it.
LOL hey i made that cat nip pillow lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to Live with Charity
she will also get to see her papa!

shes a messy marvin..she had just gotten done eating when i took these.

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Samson looks so cute and so blue...LOL! He gets more adorable every time I see new pics. He has turned out really nice......like I knew he would when he was born....hehe!