Babies Babies everywhere Lillys turn!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Mom andbabies are doing very well. Pics as soon as my mom brings her camera over heh

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Katie! How sweet to have new babies! Your home is overflowing now, with lots of little loveys! I wish you lived nearby...I would so love to see little A in person!

Condolences on the loss of the little calico. May she rest in peace, guarded by her Uncle Ares!

Time for some pics!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Congratulations, Katie! How sweet to have new babies! Your home is overflowing now, with lots of little loveys! I wish you lived nearby...I would so love to see little A in person!

Condolences on the loss of the little calico. May she rest in peace, guarded by her Uncle Ares!

Time for some pics!
I can mail Little A to you for a day lol promise in a few hours you will wanna mail him back, LOL

Thank you my home is overl flowing with LOVE

Bad thing, steve named the Tortie already, lol the last kitten he named at birth..stayed

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so glad everyone is doing well still. It is always wonderful when our new babies arrive, and we can count are blessings one by one.
I look forward to seeing pictures of them all as they grow.
You will also have to keep us updated if any are staying.
We recently kept a little girl back, and so far she is growing really nice. We stick with Disney names and it was Joey's turn, our 6 year old. He named her Angel after Lady and the Tramp 2. Ashlan and I were really hoping for Tinkerbelle, but it didn't happen. He is in love with Angel and the name he chose.

Give Lilly a loving chin scratch for me, and tell her she did wonderful.

Have I missed another litter of yours? If so, direct me to pictures.

I have broke my hand and wrist and have been back and forth with the doctor and haven't checked in as often as I usually try to.
We have a litter of 5 that was born June 20th. It is our only litter right now. 4 girls and 1 boy. Our next litter won't be born until September, but I am already marking off the calander in excitement.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three girls have had their litters
no photos just yet. My camera got melted (dont ask LOl) but i took photos tonight. My mom came by and i should have them back bu this weekend hopefully.

We will be keeping one of Lillys back. The Tortie
steve is in love with her, and so am I
so shes staying. sorry to hear about your hand. Ouch.

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well you decided to keep the tortie huh, what did you name her? I know you said Steve named her. I am glad to hear they are all doing well, and I can't wait to see pictures...
LOL

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL yes we did. Her name is Mara
I know pictures pictures. I took them yesterday lol my mom has to get them off her camera for me. and i will post them as soon as she gets them to me.