Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Sorry, I had to rush out the door and forgot to lock up (the thread, not the door
).

Thread is now officially closed. Winner to be announced very soon.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!   I just got up and I missed a last post by 6 minutes!   I'm going to have a cup of tea to calm down. 
   See y'all in the next fun post.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It is so frustrating when the answers for the practice questions directly contradict the information in our textbook! And the professors wonder why we get confused. On a good note the potatoes in my crockpot smell awesome. I love my crockpot these days. Just put stuff in and forget it. And the wonderful aroma that permeates the house...so yummy!
Thank you so much everyone for participating and making this such a fun contest!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yay peaches08, and congratulations on some very fine babbling...

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it's morning and still no winner yet!! Times a ticking hope every one is Babbling. Enjoying my morning coffee and just checking emails, wishing every one a great Tuesday. :)

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Peaches! Congratulations, some fine babbling work.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have friends IRL that are cracking up that I won a babbling contest...lol! It was fun y'all!

terianne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Silly me...so here I am so worried about my Surry kitty because usually he comes to me when I stick my head out of the front or back door to call him in for the evening.  "Surrrrrrrry...Surrrrrrrry...come on boy, time to come inside now".  I look around the front yard, the back yard and no Surry to be found.  The neighbors already are getting curious as to whose outside yelling "Surrrrrry boy, come on inside".  Frantically I start walking around the house and finally go back inside and really start to worry.  I'm running from the front door to the back door with tears welling up in my eyes already.  One more time I give it a try and yell out the back door...."Surrrrrrrrrrry, please come on home boy"...then I turn around look behind me and guess who's standing there sleepy eyed staring at me like "yeah...whaddaya want I was takin a nap upstairs"... LOL  He was inside all the time I was wandering around looking for him.  Okay...lesson learned...always check inside first. LOL