Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so pissed right now (am I allowed to say "pissed"? is it cursing? anyone fill me in on this?) 'cause I hadn't thought about the Cyclops factor sooner! How did I miss that??  
I actually have no idea if it's cursing or not! 
 But he does look awesome in that picture! pew pew!!

Last edited:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My fiance took chicken out of the fridge. Instantly he has been set upon by two hungry cats. Oh dear.
My husband has this problem when he makes a tuna fish sandwich.   The first time he didn't know why he suddenly had two cats meowing at him.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@columbine i have made a discovery of grave import. Shadow is amassing the wealth to keep the great cat underground running via a getting card empire.

View media item 284898

kitkatkittygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just saying hi, I am a newbie. I took in a pregnant stray awhile back.
She delivered a complete still born litter Friday.
But we got some wonderful newborn orphans Saturday evening.View media item 284901

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey there cat lovers from around! My cat had four kittens two weeks ago today and their so cute and tiny. Hope everyone has a great day[emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128573[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji]

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My husband has this problem when he makes a tuna fish sandwich.   The first time he didn't know why he suddenly had two cats meowing at him.
To make it worse he opened a can of soup right after getting out the chicken. He then had a kitten trying to climb his leg since she was expecting food.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't use the can opener often enough for the cats to realize it means food.  Eclipse will wake up from a sound sleep if he smells food.  He can smell from a long way off too!

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@GrizzlySapien  I had a lot of help finding a friend for Binx from the rescue organization I adopted Eddie from, but the "scent swap" is a great way to see how a potential playmate will react to the current cat of the house, and vice-versa... and I am very lucky that both kitties reacted well ^_^
I had only heard of "scent swap" only in case of in-house introduction period. Like, AFTER you bring the new cat home. But the "kitty-online-chatting" is far more safe, I must say.

I averted crisis by opening a can of cat food. 
 So he is safe to continue making dinner for us humans. 
Well played there, @NewYork1303!! 

I actually have no idea if it's cursing or not! 
 But he does look awesome in that picture! pew pew!!
LOL "pew pew" ... hahahaha! Yeah, he is like a hybrid of Marvel-StarWars-DC comics kitty.. He fights to save the world from evil! 

(that's only when he's not trying to take over the world!)

LOL Poor guy! I can imagine the 2 cats staring at him with the "That's why we must SHAAAARE!" look..
hahahaha!
Cats were probably like, "how nice, you made me a sandwich," I need four words
.."and walked away into the sunset" <- here's 6 words! Writer's block?? 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

What is "getting card empire"? I totally didn't get what you said! LOL - I'm so sorry (dumb Greek chick! haha!)
Woops, a typo. That should have been greetings card empire. Hehe.. let's see if I remember... καρτ-ποστάλ? ευχετήρια κάρτα? 

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Woops, a typo. That should have been greetings card empire. Hehe.. let's see if I remember... καρτ-ποστάλ? ευχετήρια κάρτα? 
@Losna  Oh! OK! Right! Yes, I know what a greeting card is, but CONGRATS for remembering the actual word in Greek! 

So? You have your kitty photographed for greeting cards? That's awesome! 

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My eyes are overlapping. I think it is getting very, very close to my bedtime. But I am enjoying this thread and so might try to keep with it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.