Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Columbine   Poltercat! it looks like your cat is possessed!! lol

Your kitty loves you so you must have one scary protector now. 

213kitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry to jump in with a different topic but...

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :argh:

I feel better now :lol3:

Been tryingto get an open mouth photo. Saw the purrfect shot, but phone timing was off (as well as her head moving at the wrong moment). Ended up with one open mouth shot from 15-20 pics, and this is it
View media item 284809:disa: :bawling: :doh3:

I have lots of tounge shots though :slant:

All those kitten pics are gorgeous, guys :heart3: :heart3: :heart3:
A+ for effort, I can barely get either of my cats to stand still for a picture:lol3:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@Columbine
  Poltercat! it looks like your cat is possessed!! lol

Your kitty loves you so you must have one scary protector now. :lol3:
:crackup: :rofl: :spit:
Just brilliant! I think the dogs definitely think she's possessed...especially when she jumps out on them at night :slant:
She has a thing about pouncing through floor length curtains too...

Thanks 213kitten 213kitten :) I'm determined to get a picture or die trying :lol3:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

I have lots of tounge shots though
 Ha ha ha ha ha!  That's hilarious.  Demon kitty!    These open mouth photos are wonderful.

I will have to figure out how to post pictures from a phone so I can show my beautiful Chula and Paul.

213kitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:crackup: :rofl: :spit:
Just brilliant! I think the dogs definitely think she's possessed...especially when she jumps out on them at night :slant:
She has a thing about pouncing through floor length curtains too...

Thanks 213kitten 213kitten :) I'm determined to get a picture or die trying :lol3:
Haha, I like to rapidly take pictures of my dog when he barks and laugh at the ridiculous poses

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
margd margd In the reply box are four symbols - B, a paperclip, a square with a mountain outline and @

Touch the square with mountain, then touch 'upload from device'. Then touch where the photo is (for me, it's Gallery). Touch the photo you want, then hit 'submit'.

Hope that makes sense :)

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. I have never heard of a photogenic cat before. Mine are all too interested in moving around. If I even look over at my camera like I might use it, they are suddenly all over the place.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Whereas I have a million that look like this:

The milisecond Mouse hears the camera being turned on he's off like a shot, or turns away so there's no way I can get a decent photo of him.  For every one that works out there's at least 20 like this.... 
     You can imagine how much money I wasted before digital cameras were available! 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:rofl: *innocently* But MServant , you've got amazing albums full of pictures of him here...and you've won 2 photo competitions since I joined. How can you say he's not cooperative?...
;)

margd margd - you'd best edit that gorgeous picture post to include 15 words of text... ;)

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry everyone!  I'm trying to post an image of Paul (my gorgeous black cat) with his tongue out but seem to be screwing it up since it posts before I hit submit! 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
    I actually took a set of Momma Grin where every time she heard the phone's shutter sound she moved. There are too many pics and I don't want to pic spam here, but about halfway in the body of the thread you can find them  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/295432/gato-grin-and-her-babies-picture-heavy
You have some lovely tuxedo kitties there. I love black cats. Tuxedo cats are black cats with a bit more style.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
*innocently* But MServant , you've got amazing albums full of pictures of him here...and you've won 2 photo competitions since I joined. How can you say he's not cooperative?...

I know, but you should see how many attempts it takes to get them. 
     Mouse was probably fine about cameras until my first ever visit to meet him and his fur mom, then I took so many and most ended up being with the flash as he was hiding out under the bed and everywere dark that he could.  By the second time I went back the minute he saw the camera he was like 

.    He's fine with me gazing at him for hours as long as there's no camera or phone camera involved but as soon as he hears anything like a lens opening he's on high alert.   In part I reckon it's because he figures attention means petting or play and with the camera he doesn't get an immediate reward, just that evil, unpredictable flash sometimes (my apartment is very dark so rarely manage to take pictures without flash).

Status
Not open for further replies.