Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I looked it up. There is a Cat Museum of San Francisco, in SF go. Figure. I knew there had to be one somewhere

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would rather they let me sleep on the days where I have work. I need my sleep for work, not so much for lazy weekends! I was relying on them as an alarm clock today and woke up at a point where I barely had time to get ready for my dogs dental appointment.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The toothpaste remains a regular routine in this kitty home - I hope Jasper takes to it as well as Mouse @mickNsnicks2mom.  
thank you! we're trying the seafood flavored toothpaste first. the seafood flavor has no actual real seafood in it, and jaspurr really doesn't seem to like it. that's the flavor that came with the cat toothbrush set. i did buy the poultry flavored toothpaste too, because i read quite a few reviews in which people said their cats love that flavor.

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hope jaspie takes to the new toothpaste

One thing about these parts I'll never get used to. That is, the humidity..

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think our cats' toothpaste is liver flavored. They don't seem to care about the flavor at all. They neither like it or dislike it. 

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gray who we think is about 7yrs old will actually shed his coat. He normally has long gray striped hair,totally drops his coat, usually in the month of June. Gray with black stripes. Has anyone seen another cat do this?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope jaspie takes to the new toothpaste

One thing about these parts I'll never get used to. That is, the humidity..
thank you! while he doesn't seem to like the seafood flavored kind, he does lick it off his front paw. snick, on the other hand, wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, and i ended up wiping the toothpaste off of her front paw yesterday.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli loves his Logic Oral Hygiene Gel. It doesn't taste like much of anything to me.

We had two cool days last week, but temperatures have climbed again. It's miserable without AC. Hubby is away for 10 days and I have to water the garden. He has way too many plants!

A rough way to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit: double the °C and add 30. It's off by a few degrees, but gives you an approximate idea.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gray who we think is about 7yrs old will actually shed his coat. He normally has long gray striped hair,totally drops his coat, usually in the month of June. Gray with black stripes. Has anyone seen another cat do this?
I don't think i've ever heard of that. My dog changes color between winter and summer, but all the cats seem to stay the same.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got the yard mowed , trees trimmed and pulled weeds ready for company tomorrow. Gonna watch Mortdecai tonight .

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mortdecai!  I loved that movie.  We saw it at the theater and then bought a digital copy when it come out there.  I think it's clever and funny.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you really taste your cat's toothpaste? Eww!

I just ate a really salty tomato salad and now my mouth is stinging. 

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Bonitababy
  Oh no!  Now a MOD is going to come and remind us posts need to be 15 words long and that you cannot post consecutively.
@handsomekitty, yeah, I realized I screwed up right afterwards. :doh3: Now I have to wait until the next Babble contest to try to win a t-shirt (for my cat). :)

Anywho, I went out and socialized with some family and went to a nice magic show dinner. I usually spend all my non-work time at home with my kitty. I love to spend time with her. I think she really likes it too. :D But, yeah, I need to socialize among humans more...

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
show us some pics of the different coats,  I can't quite picture it. Norachan on another thread has a cat that has a different coat at different times of the year, sometimes it has a black head with a brown body or it is all brown, it was a feral so she has no idea what kind of cat it is, the parents don't look anything like this one that she calls Carpet, it also has really long hair that looks almost like a mop..

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely getting to be bedtime here. Long day and everyone in my house just needs to rest. I guess that's enough babbling for one day.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@handsomekitty, yeah, I realized I screwed up right afterwards.
Now I have to wait until the next Babble contest to try to win a t-shirt (for my cat).

Anywho, I went out and socialized with some family and went to a nice magic show dinner. I usually spend all my non-work time at home with my kitty. I love to spend time with her. I think she really likes it too.
But, yeah, I need to socialize among humans more...
You're not disqualified from winning this contest.  Reread the rules.  If the 500th, 1000th or 1500th post doesn't meet the criteria then that person is passed over for the next post.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this contest! I love the informal meet n greet feel of it. [emoji]128573[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Nah, the San Francisco Cat Museum is still only a fantasy. They have a non-profit dedicated to the endeavor and a nice website but no actual physical museum in San Francisco. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Nah, the San Francisco Cat Museum is still only a fantasy. They have a non-profit dedicated to the endeavor and a nice website but no actual physical museum in San Francisco. 
That's a shame.

I'm surprised we haven't got one in Japan. We have Cat Temples and Cat Cafes, where's our Cat Museum?

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, I will post a pic of Gray, but I'm sorry I don't have a pic of the coat that came off. He's adorable, big green eyes with a friendly meow. Only prob is the pup scares him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.