Awww...Joe Millionaire!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Jeanie G.
All right...I admit it. I'm a Survivor and Big Brother addict, but this is my first experience with this type of show. Deb, don't trust yourself to just glance at reality t.v. It's habit forming.
Ditto to that....I am a Survivor and BB addict, but this was my first experience with this type of reality show...never watched the bachelor or anything like that. But I found this one to be addicting as well!

I couldn't stand Sarah. I liked Zora from the beginning...I hope they stayed together and that he is treating her right.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well folks, here are the answers to your burning questions about Evan and Whatever-her-name-is. This article was on cnn.com this morning.

Joe Millionaire Aftermath

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh boy, so they are not together anymore. They are probably not that great for each other, so different.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh course, you must remember that this is their reaction after being apart for over three months and seeing the show in the meantime. It probably won't work out between them, but I don't think they have actually even tried dating yet. I could be wrong, though.