Aww you guys!!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I have an idea. We could email Oprah about TCS and perhaps she could do a show!!!!!
Since I work at home this is on days my only communication other than DH and the cats!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Hey I have an idea. We could email Oprah about TCS and perhaps she could do a show!!!!!
Since I work at home this is on days my only communication other than DH and the cats!!
Oh my goodness, how awesome would that be! I mean, we have so many members, surely more than most sites (probably excluding dating sites). I really do love this site. I don't necessarily post as many as some people, because even thought its on the internet I'm still a little shy (goof, I know), but I LOVE reading through the posts when i have free time. And no matter how sad I am, the fur pics always helps!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This place is like what a family should be - loving and supportive!

Everyone take your right hand, reach over and pat yourself on the left shoulder! We all deserve a pat on the back!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to agree with everybody. TCS is a wonderful place!!! Made wonderful by all the wonderful people on here
Thanks so much everybody.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, TCS is awesome. It always makes me feel so good to come here. Everyone is so wonderful. In fact, sometimes when I'm traveling for business and having a rough time I'll have to hop on the hotel's internet access for a little late-night TCS fix to make me feel better. It always works.