Awesome Cat Urine Cleaner! Fizzion!

pawsandconsider

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!  I had to share this information that I learned from watching "My Cat from Hell."  Jackson Galaxy mentioned Fizzion on one of the episodes where the couple was dealing with (among other things) their cat's urination on on the walls throughout their house.  One of my cats has been marking his territory because of a stray we adopted, and I've used EVERYTHING to try to get rid of the smell (I even tried Sporocidin, which is like a biohazard cleaner, to no avail).  Well, I ordered Fizzion from Amazon and it arrived today.  Holy cow it works almost instantly.  I would smell the urine in the carpet, spray the Fizzion, smell again, and the smell is G.O.N.E.  I practically did a dance of joy.  So if you've been struggling with marking troubles like we have, then I think you'll be very pleased with Fizzion. 

dee feltman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This sounds like a great product. Will definately have to give it a try. Thank you for sharing!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am trying it out too, having heard about it online. I had to get it delivered to the UK as it is not licensed in France yet and they would not send it here. I have been using it on a chest of drawers that Milo keeps spraying and so far it stops the smell, though not him spraying!