aw, too late...!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I was looking at petfinder and I saw this cat yesterday
and I emailed the shelter asking if she had been adopted, and today no reply. So I go to petfinder again and she is still listed. yippee! So I go the shelter homepage for no reason and look at the list of cats available and under her name it say ADOPTED! in big bold letters. I was a little disappointed.

I KNOW ITS NOT PETFINDERS FAULT, its just that you dont come across a cat with different colors eyes too often. Thats probably why she was adopted so fast though!
She was so pretty.

I'm happy that she found a home.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yippeee!! i hope she has really gotten a good home and there's no need for her to be in a shelter anymore!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate that shelters and petfinder arent quicker to update their websites. Some of the shelters near me only update their websites like once a week, so if you see a cat that you really want, chances are it will be adopted by the time you get there. So I just went to a bunch of them in person and didnt even bother to look on the website. But I suppose if you're looking for a specific kind, petfinder is a good place to go.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, Sicy, which is why Tybalt and I update the Petfinder site for the shelter twice weekly. We usually update on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
I agree, Sicy, which is why Tybalt and I update the Petfinder site for the shelter twice weekly. We usually update on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You guys update the petfinder site??
Wow I didnt know that! Cool

It's more the shelters that really lag on their websites in my experience.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There are so many pretty cats to pick from, finding another will not be difficult I think.