kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to change my avatar using one of my pics from Photobucket, but since the computer is down and I can't get into my Photobucket account thru WebTV, I can't do so.
So I decided to try one of the "generic" avatars from TCS, but I'm only getting the choices for the kitten level - even though I'm now at Top Cat status. Why can't I get any other options besides the kitten level choices?

~KK~

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm Maybe you should signing out of TCS and then back in again?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may be a stupid question but do you know that there's a drop down that contains each "cat level" and new avatars?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

This may be a stupid question but do you know that there's a drop down that contains each "cat level" and new avatars?
Yes, I knew that.
I clicked on it and it does bring up the different levels (except for the Top Cat option), but when I click on the specific level, it redirects me to the Kitten level option only.

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hmmm Maybe you should signing out of TCS and then back in again?
Well, that didn't work, b/c I just logged back in and tried doing it again..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

You are using WebTV right and have had some problems?

Maybe it is a webTV thing
Yes, I am using the WebTV, but I was using it before we got the computer, and I was able to change the avatar with the WebTV back then..

~KK~

catlady2cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How do I add an avatar to my name? Where do you get the little "gifts" that people send to you like thpopcorn, ribbons etc?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The avatar can be added from User CP on the top left of the page under the thread or forum title

Gifts and ribbons are from the "vbplaza" link in the same line of menus

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm. I have no idea what the problem is, but I've just managed to give you a white cat avatar. Since that worked, perhaps you can get the photo from your hard disk, or access Photobucket from elsewhere, and send me it as an email attachment? Send it to jcat(at)thecatsite.com, and I'll see what I can do. It'll be tomorrow, though, because I'm in a different time zone (CET).

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Hmm. I have no idea what the problem is, but I've just managed to give you a white cat avatar. Since that worked, perhaps you can get the photo from your hard disk, or access Photobucket from elsewhere, and send me it as an email attachment? Send it to jcat(at)thecatsite.com, and I'll see what I can do. It'll be tomorrow, though, because I'm in a different time zone (CET).
I sent a response in a PM, Jcat.

~KK~