Austin Cat Fancier's Show October 8 & 9, 2011

pendraig

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are going to attend this cat show with 5 of our Siberian cats! My 4 year old son will be showing his own cat, Otto for the first time too though I'm skeptical that he will sit still for that. =)

If anyone is going to be in Austin please come check it out! We'd love to meet you in person too. And if you have a house hold pet (HHP) you can register them for the show too! There's a few days left to enter and it's a LOT of fun. One of my favorite classes to watch is the HHPs. They also usually have a local rescue group and/or shelter at the show sometimes they show these cats too. It's a blast. We always pick a cat (my son and I) from the shelters cats to watch to see if they win and many times that cat gets adopted before the end of the show. Wonderful to see.

There is an entry fee but it's not much and some of the proceeds go towards the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas and other charities. There are also vendors there selling all kinds of cat supplies or gifts. One of my favorite is Fandango Cat Furniture they make the best cat trees, super sturdy and affordable. They don't tip over when my naughty son climbs them either.

I do really hope we can see some of you there! Here is a link to the flyer. It will be at the Palmer Event Center. Feel free to email or msg me and let me know you are coming. And stop by! We are Pendraig Siberians and i will have two tents set up for my cats - a dark grey one and a dark blue one. I usually have some dragon stuffed toys on top if my son doesn't steal them. I'll be the one there exhausted and in pain from my back injury but having fun with a rambunctious 4 year old boy running amok and my tired husband chasing him down.

See you at the show!! http://catshows.home.mindspring.com/Austin/acfflyer.htm

Dawn
Pendraig Siberians