August Wedding Pics Finally!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

The pictures are awesome!!!
I hope you informed the salon after the wedding - brought in and showd them the dress??
I wish I did...but we left for the honeymoon and I just didn't want to deal with them when I got back...I totally avoid any type of confrontation. I highly doubt they'll refund any of my money. Any suggestions?

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Awww! So pretty! This sounds kind of funny, but the girl on the left in the second pic looks A LOT like my friend's step-mother! But that's not a bad thing! Her step-mother is quite a bit younger than her dad to my knowledge, plus she's one of the fanatic people when it comes to sun exposure and stuff. They just look a lot alike!
Heehee, I'll have to tell her...that's my sister-in-law...she looks awesome for her age...and she can dance like you've never seen. This...c oming from someone who moves like a stick person!!

southernlocs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love it, Love it, Love it!! Colors are beautiful, dress is gorgeous, pictures are great!!!

Congrats

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for you kind comments!
I was a little unsure about "pink" but those dresses looked good on all the bridesmaids...minus the bad alterations some had by the SAME dress shop.
I'm wondering now...can I contact the Better Business Bureau about that?