August Sliding Puzzle- Anyone recognize the cat?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Arrrrh I clicked the link so I could play and it came up with all the stuff but whatever I tried to click on it wouldn't work
I wanted to see the lil demon
Sam, It doesn't work with Netscape/mozilla. I had to open IE and use that browser.

kitty queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I solved it after two tries. It took me a while of repeating it though. I would have it all inplace except for one piece that was on the complete wrong side. Then I had to mess it up again, just to solve it again. Fun though. Do you have any more cat games? Does anyone have a cat knowledge quiz. It would be fun to know how much I don't know about cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
if you go to our sister site www.meowhoo.com and click on Fun Cat Games you will find more games to play. You would only be playing those for fun not for prizes as the prizes have already been decided on for July.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've actually been avoiding reading this thread because I knew I would make myself solve the puzzle. I don't really like sliding puzzles either. The moment I saw the link "Demon Slide" I knew it was going to be Zoey.
Sicycat has warned us a few times that she's not always as sweet as she looks.

While we're on the subject of cat games, I've been in the process of developing a game featuring a mother and father cat who are trying to rescue lost kittens. It's simply inspired by my love for video games and cats, but it will also be interesting to see how it will be received by cat lovers around the world when it is finally released.