Aug 12th - Adopt a less adoptable pet day!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do I have photos?

Meg when she came in, she still had stitches:

On the cat tree:

And if you want to see Bagpuss, the FIV cat, he's here:

http://dewsbury.cats.org.uk/index.asp?m=hac - I have to move his story to the feature page, I'll get round to that later today.

There's a pic on the homepage of him before he had his eye removed. www.dewsbury.cats.org.uk

I love working for kitties!

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

That's the way is goes when you plan on not keeping them Chrissy, LOL!
LOL Don't I know it. That's how we ended up with so many "problem" kids. Never intended to keep them, just nobody wants a cat with problems (physical and/or mental). But I love and care for them all!

Jupeycat,
Meg is so gorgeous. I love her face and big eyes! The kitty sitting on the tree with her (Emily?) looks like my Moms cat, Patches.

sammyp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! I can understand why it was love-at-first-sight with Meg. She's gorgeous!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cheers guys, she has a lovely personality too. She does tend to shout right into my face though which is not good for the ears!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mentioned Shadow earlier in the thread. She was a tiny, beautiful cat, some sort of Persian possibly in her background because her smokey tiger fur had a very heavy white undercoat. She looked terrified in her cage, but was agreeable to being picked up and would immediately curl up in your lap.

I succeeded in getting her moved to one of our vets' offices. Each of the vets we do business with keeps a cage with a cat or a couple of kittens available for adoption in their office. Shadow apparently settled in very well and was there less than a week when an older lady whose cat had just had to be put to sleep adopted her.