Attn: Pa Members

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone.

I posted in another thread about my farm being a drop off zone for cats. Unfortunately Im limited in what I can do for the ones that I find or the ones that show themselves when Im outside.

Currently there is one sweet girl who could really use a forever home, and Im reaching out on here to see if anyone is able to help her. I dont have any pictures of her because Ive only seen her at night (shes been sleeping in BFs garage and eating at my back porch) She looks to be about 6 mths old maybe a little older but probably just had kittens (hence the dumping). Ive been calling her sissy girl and she has the most amazing round eyes that just are begging for love and attention. She is very vocal content to sit at my feet and meow her heart out, I swear she sings along with the radio LOL.

Im posting in here asking if anyone has room in their heart and house for this little girl. I would bring her inside but I cannot give her a forever home, but if I knew someone was adopting her Bf would let me bring her in till she went to her forever home. I cant spay her till next month at the earliest unfortunately, Im trying to straighten out my bills because of 2 new bills that kind of threw our monthly schedule out of whack. Sissy is very skinny but otherwise seems healthy, she has a couple scabs where it seemed like she was possible in a fight (not surprising since big outside cat is around still but very sparingly, I havent seen him but BF has).

If you are able to offer this kitty a forever home please PM me, Ill try and get a picture of her but I can tell you she looks just like my GiGi (in my sig) but lighter and she doesnt have white feet. If noone can help please dont feel bad I understand, Im still going to do what I can for this poor girl but I thought Id put some feelers out for her because she just tugs at my heart strings and whats the harm in asking.

Worst case if she cant be an inside kitty Ive already been given permission to get a cat carrier and fill it with hay to make her a little shelter, Im also going to find a self warming blanket (the kind that gets warmer with body heat) and anything else I can find to make her a winter shelter, or best case BF will let me bring her inside or let me keep her in the garage for the winter since she already has figured out how to get in and out of it when its locked up. haha sneaky kitty.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Have a great weekend everyone!

*Tyler*

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope you can find her a good forever home. But if you can't, and you can provide her with a shelter and food after she is spayed, that would be good for her. If she is already getting into your garage you could set up a little corner for her. She would be protected and safe.

I hope things work out for her.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending mega prayers and vibes from California that you find the perfect home for SissyGirl
It could be that she wandered off from her old home if she came into heat again, and got chased away from her home turf
At any rate, she deserves a home that will spay her and keep her home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sissy is doing good. She gets food and attention daily. We just found out from the neighbors last night that someone also dropped off 2 kittens in a box and then later the same day someone dropped off a pregnant cat. We are going to be working with the neighbor to get the cats fixed and possibly find them all homes. But Im going to be working with them to work up questions and a 'contract' for potential adopters. We all want to find them good homes but also make sure they will be well cared for and not going to looney tune people.

Yet another reason why people just irritated the bejeepers out of me. Grrrrr stupid irresponsible jerks.

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good for you! And having people to help is even better. You will be amazed at the difference you will be able to make just by having a group of neighbors working together.