ATTACK of the GREEN TOY!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

That rubber mat looks exactly like the type of rubber mat I use to keep my small area rug from slipping on the kitchen floor. I have no idea what it's technically called. I call it a non-slip piece of rubber.

When my cats discovered it under the rug, they thought it was an awesome toy!! I had to inform them it stays under the carpet and is not a toy. They weren't too happy about that.
And they listened??
How did u get them to listen about that??

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

And they listened??
How did u get them to listen about that??
Well, you got me there!! I'm not sure THEY listened to me. Part of the rubber mat was sticking out from under the rug so I LEARNED to trim the rubber so it was no longer visible to them. They didn't see it so it was not visible to catch their interest. I'm a sneaky little mommy, aren't I?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by superkitty

That looked like sooo much fun!
YEP-They love it. EVEN SPIKE- Spike doesn't like many toys but he LOVES this one....

Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela
And they listened?? How did u get them to listen about that??

Well, you got me there!! I'm not sure THEY listened to me. Part of the rubber mat was sticking out from under the rug so I LEARNED to trim the rubber so it was no longer visible to them. They didn't see it so it was not visible to catch their interest. I'm a sneaky little mommy, aren't I?
Yes, u're a sneaky and SMART mommy!

Thanks for all the compliments!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

Isn't it amazing, you spend a small fortune on cat toys, and then they prefer something odd like Green Toy!!
Shelf/drawer liner ... They look like they're having a ball. In this house it's plastic bottle caps they've managed to snag off the table and the rings off the Gatorade jugs.

Cindy