At what point do you agree to disagree?

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got on FB this year. Sure are a lot of nut jobs on there. I avoid the bigots, zealots and those of narrow mind. That's easy enough. I do like the positive sharing and reconnecting with folks I have not heard from for decades.

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm on Facebook for two reasons, a lost and found pets page, and to occasionally sell some things on a yard sale page. I think I have posted two statuses ever and somehow I still have 500+ friends where people have found me lol. 

Politics are just something I don't talk to with anybody but my immediate family and thats because they know how to have a good debate where people leave more educated than butt hurt. I side with liberals on many things, and I side with conservatives on others. I do this because I go with the best option, not the one that has a label for one side or the other on it, but if i told a diehard from either side that I'm in the middle then you'd think the world was ending. The bottom line is that hatred of any kind is never okay, no matter what book or belief or way of life you try to say justifies it, I refuse to engage in any form of hate spurring actions.