At my wits end!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too...so far she doesnt have any fresh scratches so fingers crossed once all these scabs heal she'll leave herself alone!

hesster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If the vet is sure it's a food allergy, have you tried switching her to one of the grain free wet foods? There are ones that are 95% meat from a single protien source, such as all chicken or beef or turkey.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, up untill about 4 months ago my Tabitha was scratching her face and ears untill they bled,the vet thought it was ear mites but it wasn't. It was costing a fortune.She was so miserable and wouldn't play or anything.I was in a pet shop one day an saw Phytopet, it is a company that makes herbal remedies for animals. I bought ear drops wich contain lavender,clove and juniper and also one for her skin which is put into her food. I though i will try anything to stop her bleeding. They were 4.00 a bottle. I could not belive it within 2 weeks it all cleared up and she is now acting like a cat should do. Well a little too much now! Try Phytopet, i worked for tabbi, they have a massive range and what's great is it's tested on humans!! hope this helps