At Last!!! Come and create a cat page!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally posted by Debby
I want to create a page for Merlin when I have more time...thanks for doing all this work for us Anne!
I'll be honored if you do that Debby. You can choose more sombre colors for the background and with appropriate music and title this can really be a memorial page.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
He is a pretty boy isn't he? It's forum member Cindy W.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Anne, Is there anyway to make it so that when you're creating a page you can preview your choices? I'm sorry I've changed mine a few times but I can't tell what it will look like or sound like! It would be great if we could preview the colors and backgrounds and also the music!

Also, I had the charriots of fire music on Henrietta's page and after a minute or so it sounds bad. Kind of choppy or stuttery.

Well, I have to do Carmella's now! And can I do one for my one RB cat named Kiddy? It would mean a lot to my daughter.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just to keep you in the picture - the programmer is working on adding the option for page owners to view their page prior to it's validation by admin. That way you can play around with your setting as much as you want to and see the results each time.

Thanks again for the feedback - it's most helpful!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne
I'll be honored if you do that Debby. You can choose more sombre colors for the background and with appropriate music and title this can really be a memorial page.
I am so excited about doing this!!! I only hope I have the time to very soon!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Lovey Dovey's and Peedoodle's pages, the music isn't working. Lovey Dovey's is supposed to be the Whitney Houston song.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks Deb - I thought we had that Whitney song fixed. I think it's the only one causing problems. I may have to delete it off the list altogether...

Good news - you can now view your page BEFORE admin validates it. That means you can see what you created and edit it as often as you like, without waiting for it's validation. It will still not be viewable to the public though, until being validated by admin.