Ash needs cyber hugs :(

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just now seeing this thread, but I am so glad things are starting to look up for you
. I wish you continued success in your new life!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that things are looking better for you! I just caught up on this thread too, but I understand where you were/are coming from!

When I left my family to go to college, it was so hard, I called my mom every night almost crying, telling her how much I wanted to come home. Eventually it got better, (my mom ended up getting a puppy to replace me!) haha, but she had my dad and 2 brothers, and all of our famliy lived in the same town, but I am so close with my mom, it tore me up inside to not be so close to her. During my last year of college I ended up moving back home for the last 2 months (college was only 1 hr away from home) and drove back and forth. Living back at home was the best thing ever!

After that summer was over, I ended up moving 2 hours away with my then boyfriend and got a job (where I'm at now) I usually try to get home at least every 2 weekends, but sometimes thats few and far between. Me and my mom have the best relationship ever now, after I moved away. She is my rock, she keeps me together and I call her whenever I have a problem with anything... we talk at least 5 times a day, she's my best friend. That mother/daughter realationship is the best relationship I could ever ask for.

I get to go home to see her today, its been 3 weeks and I feel like a child, I'm so excited!!

I really hope that everything goes okay for you, I know its hard being away from your daughter (its hard being away from my mom!!) but your guys' relationship will be so much stronger, and now you can go visit her! Keep us informed, you are in my thoughts and prayers!