As seen on TV

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love As Seen on TV stuff. I can't help it. And some of it, like the Turbo Cooker, is really good. I want the giant cupcake maker, though I only saw it in one store and they may be out now that Christmas is over. I also would like to have the brownie pan. I have the microwave pasta cooker, but my microwave is too small, so I'm giving it to my mom.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The brownie pan that I have is amazing....truly 2 thumbs up! (And I'd give it more if I had more thumbs!)

The pan works, plain and simple. It made 9 beautiful brownies with no sticking whatsoever. And when they were frosted, they were gorgeous! DH didn't buy it from the tv, though....I think it's a Chicago Metallic pan. Works great though.

I think that was the only thing we've bought from seeing something similar on tv.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nurse I fell for the Turbo Cooker years ago. I say fell for because I didn't think it was great. Eventually I used it as a normal pan without the dome. Luckily it wasn't too costly.

I received the Nu Wave this past Christmas but it's still in the box. My aunt says it's good - She is a very good cook so if she likes it, it must be halfway decent