"As seen on TV" products?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always been extremely skeptical of As seen on TV products. I still look at Oxi-Clean with suspicion. My pillows and I suddenly stopped getting along and a few months ago I broke down and bought a MyPillow at a local store. I like it! I don't think it is as amazing as they make it out to be on TV, but it's definitely better than the pillows I had. I also still have some green bags around that I use when harvesting from my vegetable garden. I really do think those work.

Do you have any success or horror stories about "As Seen on TV" items?
I'm very leery about buying stuff from TV. Recently I've brought a couple cat toys just have have them fall apart with in 5 minutes. I've been wanting to get those pillows they show on TV. Sometimes I see them on sale at WalMart. My hairdresser who is very careful with her money brought two of them and she likes them.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
The Bamboo pillow is THE BEST pillow I've ever had. Never tried My Pillow, but love my Bamboo.

I am sure I've tried a few "As seen on tv" things, but I can't think of any on top of my head right now

My mom has bought things off of QVC, mostly clothes. SHe did buy a mini crock-pot for me to heat up my food while I am at work, and I LOVE It. my coworkers does too.
She bought a mini rice cooker for me too, but I never used it. it's another gadget, lol.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Bamboo pillow is THE BEST pillow I've ever had. Never tried My Pillow, but love my Bamboo.

I am sure I've tried a few "As seen on tv" things, but I can't think of any on top of my head right now

My mom has bought things off of QVC, mostly clothes. SHe did buy a mini crock-pot for me to heat up my food while I am at work, and I LOVE It. my coworkers does too.
She bought a mini rice cooker for me too, but I never used it. it's another gadget, lol.
Where did you get the Bamboo pillow?