as I am now officially obese...

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I won't be joining, my BMI is just now back up to 17.2. I just want to tell you all good luck!!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't mind joining in but I'm really not into bloging at all
But at the first of the year I will continue my diet and hopefully reach my goal by the end of next year. 35pounds down so far

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I already have some PM's coming in
I am setting up account for those who PM'ed me right now and will PM you back with your login details and how to start blogging.

Those that are interested and haven't PM'ed me yet, please do so. Let me know what you want as your blog title (can be changed later on), your login and password, and also your real name and email for the records (won't be visible to visitors).

Thank you so much for the support everyone! Please do come and visit us at our weight loss blog and add your comments!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've begun my blog as well (thank you Anne!), and look forward to seeing how this will mesh with the food/exercise/blood sugar journal I already keep

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have just started my blog as well! Hey maybe we can get some groupies?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm "taking the day off" to be with the kids so I'm not really by the computer...

I have received some more PM's and will be setting up more accounts later today. Please do let people know about the new blog - add it to your signature (here and elsewhere) etc. The more visitors, the merrier and the more committed we'll all be.

As I said, I will be setting up the new weight loss blogger later on. I think we're at 7 o 8 now, so that seems like a good sized group to start with. We'll see how it goes and then I'll see if we can add more (should anyone be interested).

That said, I've been thinking this over and if anyone has some other similar topic theyd like to blog about and don't know how - maybe a special hobby, a medical problem, some special life story going on - please do contact me with ideas. I may be able to help out with setting up personal blogs for such people.

Thanks again everyone!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! I too have started a weight loss blog with Anne and the others. (Flesh and Bone) Guess this is 'reality' blogging.