Arthur, my little bear

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arthur is a little darling! So adorable! God bless him!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your websits is lovely, but there is already a Meowornever. (http://www.itsmeowornever.org/) I think that is taking their name. Plus, their movie is on your site, and you're not allowed to do that. Maybe you should ask the maker of the original Meowornever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

Your websits is lovely, but there is already a Meowornever. (www.meowornever.org) I think that is taking their name. Plus, their movie is on your site, and you're not allowed to do that. Maybe you should ask the maker of the original Meowornever.
That was all taken care of before I built the webpage. Nothing on my site is used without permission.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is he okay with the name of your rescue? I'm glad you already asked permission. Good job, and thanks for letting me know!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arthur RAN last night!!! Ok, so it wasn't graceful, it had a few flops thrown in, but he moved FAST!!! He had been in the hallway and decided he had to get up on the bed RIGHT NOW, so he ran in the bedroom top speed and instead of climbing onto the bed with claws in the comforter the way he usually does, he LAUNCHED himself into the air and JUMPED!!! up onto the bed!

I was sooooo proud of my little man!! Tybalt and I were crying and kissing Arthur and telling him how proud we were and how good he is.

I can't wait for his next surprise for us!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I would think so. They are pretty strong now, the problem is he has trouble figuring out how to move the front and back legs together. He usually uses one or the other, hence his "flopping" around. I wish I could get a crash helmet for the little guy!