Arrrgh, I feel old!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary Cindy and Charlie!!! If I was closer girl, I'd bake you a cake, but then it wouldn't be nearly as good as Charlie's I'm sure!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary, Cindy!

The 25th of this month will be my second wedding anniversay with my husband, but our 14th anniversary together. (We were married on the 12th anniversary of our first date.) Now you're making me feel old, too.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary
! Heck you're 11 years younger than I am, it's coming up on our 18th in February. Think of it as a huge accomplishment LOL!

You'll know you're getting old when you discover, like I just did about an hour ago, that not only am I almost late with this month's car insurance payment, apparently I somehow overlooked last month's bill without even noticing
! Car insurance and the water bill are the only things I make out paper checks for anymore, and it just got lost in the shuffle.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't be anything but happy and proud. Look at it this way: just about all of us get a 15th birthday, but we aren't all so lucky to get a 15th anniversary. Congratulations!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary!!!
As far as feeling old, how about this? My BF and I were out having a drink. It turned out that the bartender's mother was younger than us.

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary!!!

Don't feel old.
Mike and I will be celebrating our 18th anniversary on Monday - and I just recently turned 38!!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CINDY

(Oh wait! Were those inappropriate smileys?
)

Have a great one!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know if this will make you feel younger, Cindy, but your thread has got me taking stock. We'll be celebrating our silver anniversary in June , and not only have I been married for well over half my life, but as of May 1st, I've spent half my life living in a foreign county. Yikes! I shared my thoughts with my m-in-law today, and her reply was, "Look at me! Both those things apply to me more than twice over!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, Tricia, it does make you stop and think, doesn't it? I also got a graduation invitation in the mail today....my youngest neice is graduating from high school next week.....she was born in September after I graduated from high school in 1987....sigh.....her mom is old enough to be my mom, and I am old enough to be her mom.....