Arm & Hammer's New Natural Litter!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think there's a thread about it in the Care & Grooming forum.... not sure what people have said, too expensive for me!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha, SO, we do have some users, i was just looking in the wrong section!

As far as price, my walmart had it for over 8.00!! I bought it, but had no idea that it was cheaper elsewhere.

What about chicken feed? I have never heard of using chicken feed. Is all chicken feed the same? Does it clump???

I have a three part litter box, it has 3 buckets that nest. Two of them are the same and solid. The third is black and the bottom of it is a strainer.

SUPPOSEDLY you are supposed to nest all the buckets with the black strainer on top. Put the litter in that one, and once a day or so, lift the black bucket let the good litter sift out, throw the soiled litter out and shuffle the buckets around so that you are back to where you started.

I find that the litter gets stuck in the strainer rather than fall through.

I need to find a litter that works better with this set up.
I am at my witts end right now.

Any ideas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any ideas on the litter pan. I just use a good ol' scoop. I do use chicken feed, though. It is super cheap, esp. since i end up chaging Damita & Chico's litter at least 1x a week. It costs me $7.50 for 50 lbs. I also add some of the A & H High Performace litter to it to help with some of the "barn smell"(I dont' smell it, my family does).