Aristotle is missing... HE IS HOME!! HE IS HOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jan, I've not been on a lot in the past few days and just found out Ari was still missing. I want you to know that I am thinking about you and hope everything turns out well and Ari is found safe very soon. Since you are physically unable to search parts of the yard yourself do you have someone who is a close friend that may come and spend the night with you who knows Ari enough that he might come to them. That they might atleast spot him and you know more where to look yourself or where to put food to lure him back home? I'm just pulling stuff out of my ear to try and help any way I can!
Stay strong... we're here for you!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jan, my website www.lost-pets.org will give you ideas, tips and directions. Also check out the links page there for other websites with excellent advice to find your cat. A new tip I used just this year was to call the dead animal patrol. I know, sounds gross, but they go around the area and pick up the animals on the road. I'm NOT saying that Ari is dead, that is NOT what I meant. What I mean is these folks are out and about in the early morning hours when other cats are also roaming. Leaving them a flyer, I was able to locate one of my barn cats that had strayed. They are a good resource to use.

Best of luck-

MA

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just wanted to let you know, that i am still thinking and hoping your baby comes homes soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

HE'S HOME!!!!
HE'S HOME!!!!
HE'S HOME!!!!
HE'S HOME!!!!
HE'S HOME!!!!

I walked out the door just to sit on the bench and saw him in the area between the house and van. I called and he answered and I walked toward him and he to me and I finally got him close enough to grab. I've hugged him so tight and now I'm crying for joy.

Thank you to everyone for your "come home" prayers and vibes. Consider yourself bear-hugged!!!!!

Mods? Can I start a new thread that he's home?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOOOOHHOOOOOO WOOOOOHOOOOOO

thats great news Jan, absolutely the BEST NEWS!!! YAY!! YAY!! does he look okay?

absolutely you can start a new thread. I can close this thread for you if you like (and add 'he is home' to the title)

Status
Not open for further replies.