Argh! Its a beautiful day, and people are STILL rude!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some people are just rude!!!! They are continueing the viewing today and I ran up to our lil town grocery store and got a card for Mrs J and took it in to her..It even had a basset on the front..Mrs J told me I was the nicest youngster shes met...LOL..I just had to chuckle at that. She made me bring Bruno out cuz she brought him a giant ham bone thinger. I think Bruno is in love with her.

*Escalators are freakin horrible. I hate them Id rather walk up 15 flights of stairs than ride up an escalator...*

**I am a hard core super shopper...I hate people that block off isles especially when your in a rush trying to get the shopping done. Im a fan of hitting the back of peoples feet who insist on going so slow its like they are looking at everything in the shelves. But then you gotta give them the sarcastic oops look!! Like they didnt know they were being pokey pains in the butts**

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my favorite thing while shopping is when one child is screaming bloody murder in the cart while the other is doing a great NASCAR impersonation around the store

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I tend to do our grocery shopping around 8pm on Sunday evenings. The store is usually less crowded, but still, the rude people are out full force! Last night, for example, I was walking down one aisle, about to turn the corner to head down the next aisle when this girl and I nearly collided. As I was saying, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she gave me the nastiest look.

If I only had xray vision to see around that corner before being ABLE to see around that corner....*grumble*

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was once in a hurry to buy some (heavy) lights for a friends photography project and joined the queue with the least people in it, thinking wrongly that i wouldn't have to wait long. The couple in front bought £120 worth of fencing/plants etc and paid for £90 with One Pound Coins, and Mixed Change!! The cashier had to count it all! Then to top it off, they paid for the last £30 with a credit card!!!

I couldn't believe it! and i thought the cashier's eyes were about to pop out of her skull when she saw the 80 1pound coins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I run into that @#@$ again, I will run over her with my cart