Ares really needs some Vibes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. and he sure is enjoying terrorizing everyone. Lily just smacked him into place though with help from Lace LOL

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you like me, isn't it hard to get anything done watching these kitties, I can't wait till I get home sometimes just so I can Love on them
I had a Lady call on Monday wanting to see the babies and I haven't even returned that call
I don't know witch one I think I can give up now
I Love all 3 of them, I just don't know if I can.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I missed this thread as well. I'm glad he's doing better. He's such a precious little thing. You don't think what he had was contagious do you? I'd hate to see you have to go through all of that again, with the others.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Are you like me, isn't it hard to get anything done watching these kitties, I can't wait till I get home sometimes just so I can Love on them
I had a Lady call on Monday wanting to see the babies and I haven't even returned that call
I don't know witch one I think I can give up now
I Love all 3 of them, I just don't know if I can.
Aww yeah it is so hard. I am lucky I work from home. hehe so i can watch them play and work. although it gets hard sometimes when i am laughing at them..trying to work

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I missed this thread as well. I'm glad he's doing better. He's such a precious little thing. You don't think what he had was contagious do you? I'd hate to see you have to go through all of that again, with the others.
Nope no one else is affected.