Are your Christmas Decorations still up?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took down all of the household decorations, all the ornaments from the tree and the ribbon from the tree (which was a LOT to take down.) I still have to take the lights off the tree and the star and tree down (but i'm soo short i can't reach it all even with a step stool so Colin's gonna help me!
) I still need to take down my 2 reindeer and 10 twinkle star lights outside. Then it will all be done. I've got everything i've taken down so far organized in rubbermaid totes and a sheet of paper inside each of them with everything that's in them written down.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I took down all of the household decorations, all the ornaments from the tree and the ribbon from the tree (which was a LOT to take down.) I still have to take the lights off the tree and the star and tree down (but i'm soo short i can't reach it all even with a step stool so Colin's gonna help me!
) I still need to take down my 2 reindeer and 10 twinkle star lights outside. Then it will all be done. I've got everything i've taken down so far organized in rubbermaid totes and a sheet of paper inside each of them with everything that's in them written down.
I could use your organizational skills here. Wanna help?

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Ours stay up until Epiphany, so I'll be taking down on Sunday afternoon.
I'll also keep my up until Epiphany