Are your cats

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Affectionate... let's see:

Hammie, we call him "the hemorrhoid", because he is ALWAYS up yer bum! He follows us to the point you cannot turn around without stepping on him! He loooongs for headbutts, face rubs, or just to gaze at you with those huge pupils. When I lay down at night, Hammie is usually one of the first to snuggle with me.

Snickers comes in second... a close second. Snicky sleeps curled up next to me, his paws wrapped around my arms. He gives kisses & hugs & has never met a human or cat he didn't get along with. Just all-around a friendly guy.

Dusty is a lover, she'll hold onto you and purr, rub your nose with her mouth (another *kisser*)... Dusty cries until you pick her up. She's my most loving girlcat!

Jess only wants to give affection if you her Zoom Groom in yer hand. She is kinda skitzy and will take off running if you try to pet her; however if she sees that neon pink Zoom Groom, she is a drooling happy camper & will love all over ya!

K.C. is only affectionate at nighttime... period! She makes a nest in my hair and holds me down. She likes it when I reach up and pet her, that little motor will start running & she'll drool in my hair.

Zorro... not affectionate but sweet. He prefers not to be touched at all. Zorro follows me into the shower every morning and rolls over, showing me that big ol fat belly, but if I try to pet him? He bites me. He is a tease I guess.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cupid is very, very clingy. He rarely leaves the room I'm in and if he does and I say "Cupid?" he comes running back, meowing. He follows me from room to room unless he's sleeping. If he's awake, he's on me or near me.

He's not as affectionate towards my roommate, but if he picks him up, he starts purring and rubbing all over him. He does that with anyone, but I'm the only person he clings to. I think it's because I got him when he was an itty bitty baby and I held him nearly non-stop for like 3 weeks.